Fully lined fluorine butterfly valve
- Nominal diameter: DN50～5500mm;
- Nominal pressure: PN0.05～4.0MPa;
- Drive mode: manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric;
- Connection form: flange, clamp, lug, welding;
FCV helps you in the entire project: valve category, size and material, design standard, pressure level and exterior decoration. Please contact us or indicate your requirements on the inquiry form.
Order single or thousands item at a time. Our warehouse and flexible shipping is available for last-minute, tight-deadline orders.
Details about Fully lined fluorine butterfly valve
- The anti-corrosion butterfly valve adopts double flange design, and its main feature is its international compatibility.
- The medium is Air, flue gas, water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid and other corrosive fluids.
- Suitable for all kinds of toxic and highly corrosive chemical media; after multiple sealing safety tests, zero leakage of product seals is guaranteed; the material meets FDA standards and does not pollute the environment; the valve body adopts a detachable double valve body structure design, which can be installed In any position, it is maintenance-free and meets the requirements of various harsh working conditions.
- Transmission modes can be divided into manual (worm gear transmission) and electric.
- According to customer requirements, it can also be designed as pneumatic or hydraulic transmission.
- This butterfly valve can be used as a pipeline opening and closing device or as a flow regulating device.
Request Information or Any question about this valve?
Please, fill the fields below to send us an information request