Wafer double plate check valve
- Nominal diameter: DN80 ~ 2000mm
- Nominal pressure: PN1.0MPa~25MPa
- Design standards: GB, ANSI, AWWA, API, BS, DIN and other standards.
FCV helps you in the entire project: valve category, size and material, design standard, pressure level and exterior decoration. Please contact us or indicate your requirements on the inquiry form.
Order single or thousands item at a time. Our warehouse and flexible shipping is available for last-minute, tight-deadline orders.
Details about Wafer double plate check valve
- Application:The double-plate check valve is widely used in urban water supply and drainage, sewage treatment and other industries. It has a simple structure, light weight, vertical or horizontal installation, and good sealing effect.
- Features：Wafer double-plate check valve is a valve that automatically opens and closes the disc depending on the flow of the medium itself, and is used to prevent the medium from flowing back. It is also called check valve, one-way valve, reverse flow valve, and back pressure valve.
- working principle：Different from other check valves, the disc of the butterfly check valve is divided into two, in the middle is hinged by the valve shaft and the spring ring, so that the two discs can only swing in one direction, the disc depends on the device The torsion spring on the hinge presses on the valve seat.The butterfly check valve only allows the fluid medium in the pipeline to move in one direction, and the two discs can only be opened in one direction.
When the fluid medium in the pipeline is active, the fluid medium will generate a thrust, which pushes the two discs of the butterfly check valve, opens the valve, and the medium flows smoothly.
When the medium in the pipeline stops moving, perhaps in a stopped state, the two-valve discs are closed under the force of their weight and the kneading force of the tension spring.
When the disc is closed and the medium in the pipeline flows backward, the backflowing medium exerts a reverse thrust on the disc plus the gravity of the disc itself, and the disc will be tightly kneaded against the sealing surface to prevent it. The onset of medium reflux.
Request Information or Any question about this valve?
Please, fill the fields below to send us an information request