Wall-mounted cast iron square (round) penstock
- Nominal diameter: can produce up to DN5000mm;
- Head pressure: the maximum production pressure is 50m;
- Design standards: GB, AWWAC501, BS7775 and other standards;
- Customized service: The company can provide penstock customization according to your requirements;
FCV helps you in the entire project: valve category, size and material, design standard, pressure level and exterior decoration. Please contact us or indicate your requirements on the inquiry form.
Order single or thousands item at a time. Our warehouse and flexible shipping is available for last-minute, tight-deadline orders.
Details about Wall-mounted cast iron square (round) penstock
- The penstock is installed at the entrance and exit of the culvert (pipe) and is an important opening and cutting device connecting the pool and the culvert (pipe).
- The main components of the penstock are made of cast iron and ductile iron. The sealing surface and wedging device are made of copper alloy, with reasonable structure, stable operation, superior sealing performance and long service life.
- Design the installation method (pre-embedded secondary casting type, flange connection type, etc.) and extension rod length according to the actual requirements of the working conditions.
- The opening and closing methods can be manual, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic transmission, etc. It is the best choice for water treatment conditions.
- And large-scale industrial and mining enterprise environmental protection projects, seawater desalination and other working conditions.
- The gate is widely used in water conservancy, water plant source water treatment, and sewage treatment.
Request Information or Any question about this valve?
Please, fill the fields below to send us an information request