1. Standards for implementation of hard seal gate valves
Hard seal gate valve products are designed and produced in accordance with EN1171/GB/T12232 standards.
2. Technical characteristics
2.1 Nominal diameter: DN50-400 (flange connection)
2.2 Nominal pressure: 1.0/1.6MPa
2.3 Shell test pressure: 1.5MPa/2.4 MPa
2.4 Working temperature: normal temperature
2.5 Applicable medium: drinking water and sewage
3. Assembly structure drawing and connection size
Structure and use characteristics
- Sealing surface adopts metal seal
The valve core of the valve body is made of nodular cast iron skeleton, and the sealing surface adopts metal and metal precision processing, which is tightly and firmly fitted to achieve zero leakage. The valve core is completely isolated from the fluid and is sanitary and corrosion-resistant.
- Three-layer “O” type rubber shaft seal
It adopts a three-layer “O”-shaped rubber shaft seal design. Compared with the traditional packing seal structure of the shaft seal, it has the characteristics of tight sealing, greatly reduced frictional resistance, and environmental protection and sanitation.
- Food-grade hygiene requirements
The inside of the valve body is coated with non-toxic epoxy resin, so there will be no rusty water or corrosion, and it can be directly used in drinking water systems, food and medicine industries.
- Good interchangeability
The valve parts have high precision, and any part can be interchanged among the valves of the same specification, which is convenient for maintenance.
- Lightweight and firm structure
The valve body, bonnet, and valve core are all made of nodular cast iron. Compared with traditional gray iron castings, it has a higher surface finish, greatly enhanced strength, reduced weight, and more convenient installation, use, and maintenance.
Installation and precautions
- Do not lift the handwheel during the transportation process, and do not allow collision. If it is stored for a long time, it should be placed in a cool and dry place, and it is not allowed to store or stack in the open air.
- Pay attention to the following work when installing the valve:
(1) Wipe off the dirt attached to the valve;
(2) Check whether the operating conditions are consistent with the valve’s pressure resistance, temperature resistance, and corrosion resistance;
(3) Check whether the fasteners of each part of the valve are loose or damaged;
(4) Manually operated valves should be flexible and free from jamming
(5) The pipe flanges on both sides connected to the valve must be parallel and coaxial;
(6) When tightening flange bolts, tighten them symmetrically and alternately;
(7) This valve should be installed on the horizontal pipeline;
(8) If there are no special instructions in the order contract, only vertical installation and use are allowed, and the non-verticality shall not exceed 5°;
(9) When the handwheel rotates clockwise, it is the closing direction, and vice versa, it is the opening direction.
(10) For the new pipeline, the valve should be fully opened before watering;
(11) A certain number of expanders or expansion bends are installed on the pipeline;
(12) Large-caliber valves should have fulcrums.
- After the valve is installed, the user can formulate a maintenance cycle according to the opening and closing frequency, and fill the actuator with lubricating grease on time according to the cycle regulations