The metal sealing butterfly valve uses a double eccentric structure and a special oblique cone elliptical sealing structure, which solves the defect that the sealing surface of the traditional eccentric butterfly valve is still in sliding contact friction at the moment of opening and closing 0°~10°, and realizes the butterfly plate at the moment of opening. The sealing surface is separated, and the contact is closed to seal the effect, which achieves the purpose of prolonging the service life and the best sealing performance.
It is used as the best equipment to cut off and adjust flow in high temperature fluid pipelines in metallurgy, mining, cement, petrochemical, electric power, urban heating and other industries.
- The metal elastic sealing structure is adopted, and the unique design ensures two-way sealing. The unique design of triple eccentricity makes the friction between the sealing surfaces of the butterfly valve small, the opening torque is small, and the valve has a long service life;
- The clever wedge-shaped design enables the valve to have an automatic sealing function that is tighter and tighter, and the sealing surfaces are compensated, which can meet the ideal sealing requirements;
- Small size, light weight, light operation, easy to install;
- Valve connection types include butt clamp, flange, butt welding;
- The use of different parts materials can be applied to various media (such as: GGG50, SS304, SS316, Duplex 2507, etc.);
- Pneumatic and electric devices, handwheel operation, etc. can be configured according to user requirements.
- High temperature resistance, up to 600℃.
- Sealing structure type:
- The sealing ring of the disc plate is a composite structure of graphite and stainless steel.
- The valve seat is stainless steel.
- Excellent sealing performance at low or high temperature.
- The structure of double and triple eccentricity becomes tighter the closer.