FCV is one of the best manufacturers and suppliers of large-diameter butterfly valves in China. Since its establishment in 1935, FCV has been a leading enterprise in the production of low-pressure valves in China. The factory has passed the DNV ISO9001 certification for more than 15 years. It can manufacture butterfly valves with DN4500mm diameter and PN2.5-40. The product design covers GB, ANSI, AWWA, API, BS, DIN and other standards. Our company can also provide butterfly valve design, production or special customized production services according to your requirements. Welcome to contact us for more information or request a complete product catalog.
Large diameter hydraulic control check butterfly valve$50.00 Add to Quote
Contact our consultants for more available products.
Due to the customized productivity of large-diameter valves, we only show some samples.
Why choose FCV industrial valves & related products
Our engineers specialize in market challenges and needs and are committed to producing first-class valves for customers. The perfect combination of function, quality, and materials is the reason why we provide advanced solutions for customer brands. This includes intelligence protection, which is an important part of enhancing our capabilities.Learn about our technical team.
Producing quality valve is a team effort requiring the joint support of the line operators, cleaning and changeover crews, and manufacturing/packaging management. Our inspection technologies provide accurate data readings, and they are backed up by the sharp senses of our inspectors, allowing us to faithfully meet your specifications.
Our standards are highly demanding, FCV valves are engineered to meet most industry’s or key player’s requirements.
Large diameter butterfly valve suppliers in China
As one of the most experienced large-diameter butterfly valves and valve wholesale manufacturers and suppliers in China, FCV can provide you with high-quality valves at reasonable prices. Our pressure-resistant, temperature-resistant and corrosion-resistant large-diameter butterfly valves have a variety of designs. Professional butterfly valves are designed and manufactured to meet the different requirements of each customer. If you have other special requirements, our experts can also help you create customized large-diameter butterfly valves. You just need to contact us and we can discuss your options in detail.
Large diameter butterfly valve manufacturer
Choosing FCV as your valve and penstock wholesale manufacturer and supplier can enable you to reduce operating costs while enjoying the benefits that our industrial valves can bring to you. Our ISO certified factory uses modern technology to produce high-quality valves that can meet customer standards. With more than 80 years of experience in the field of industrial valve manufacturing, you can rely on us to meet your different flow control needs. Our valve penstock has the following advantages:
#1 We have our own large diameter valve casting factory in China
We produce high-quality valves starting from raw materials. We cast valve shell casting equipment ourselves: one 8-ton cupola, three 5-ton intermediate frequency electric furnaces, one first-class casting resin sand molding production line and one lost foam production line, with a size of 6m× An annealing kiln of 6m×4m. It can produce gray cast iron, ductile iron, low alloy cast iron, cast steel and other valves and pipe products. The annual casting capacity is 30,000 tons;
#2 Ideal modern production equipment
Our modern production equipment guarantees the production cycle of high-quality valves and valves, and makes environmental protection easier.
#3 Customizable Design
We can design and produce valves according to specified standards, which makes it easier to achieve customized production of large-caliber valves. We use the most advanced valve manufacturing technology to make our products more attractive.
About butterfly valve
Principle of operation
Operation is similar to that of a ball valve, which allows for quick shut off. Butterfly valves are generally favored because they cost less than other valve designs, and are a lighter weight so they need less support. The disc is positioned in the center of the pipe. A rod passes through the disc to an actuator on the outside of the valve. Rotating the actuator turns the disc either parallel or perpendicular to the flow. Unlike a ball valve, the disc is always present within the flow, so it induces a pressure drop, even when open.
A butterfly valve is from a family of valves called quarter-turn valves. In operation, the valve is fully open or closed when the disc is rotated a quarter turn. The “butterfly” is a metal disc mounted on a rod. When the valve is closed, the disc is turned so that it completely blocks off the passageway. When the valve is fully open, the disc is rotated a quarter turn so that it allows an almost unrestricted passage of the fluid. The valve may also be opened incrementally to throttle flow.
There are different kinds of butterfly valves, each adapted for different pressures and different usage. The zero-offset butterfly valve, which uses the flexibility of rubber, has the lowest pressure rating. The high-performance double offset butterfly valve, used in slightly higher-pressure systems, is offset from the center line of the disc seat and body seal (offset one), and the center line of the bore (offset two). This creates a cam action during operation to lift the seat out of the seal resulting in less friction than is created in the zero offset design and decreases its tendency to wear. The valve best suited for high-pressure systems is the triple offset butterfly valve. In this valve, the disc seat contact axis is offset, which acts to virtually eliminate sliding contact between disc and seat. In the case of triple offset valves, the seat is made of metal so that it can be machined such as to achieve a bubble-tight shut-off when in contact with the disc. In the case of triple offset valves, the seat is made of metal so that it can be machined such as to achieve a bubble-tight shut-off when in contact with the disc.
- Concentric butterfly valves – this type of valve has a resilient rubber seat with a metal disc.
- Doubly-eccentric butterfly valves (high-performance butterfly valves or double-offset butterfly valves) – a different type of material is used for seat and disc.
- Triply-eccentric butterfly valves (triple-offset butterfly valves) – the seats are either laminated or solid metal seat design.
- According to the connection form, it can be divided into wafer butterfly valve and flange butterfly valve;
- According to different sealing surface materials, it can be divided into soft sealing butterfly valve and metal hard sealing butterfly valve;
- According to the driving mode, it can be divided into handle butterfly valve, turbine butterfly valve, pneumatic butterfly valve, electric butterfly valve, etc.
The material of butterfly valve body, bonnet, and disc (disc)
- Gray cast iron: Gray cast iron is suitable for water, steam, air, gas, oil, and other media with a nominal pressure of PN≤1.0MPa and a temperature of -10℃～200℃. The commonly used grades of gray cast iron are HT200, HT250, HT300, HT350.
- Malleable cast iron: suitable for water, steam, air, and oil media with a nominal pressure of PN≤2.5MPa and a temperature of -30～300℃. Commonly used grades are KTH300-06, KTH330-08, KTH350-10.
- Nodular cast iron: suitable for water, steam, air, and oil with PN≤4.0MPa and temperature of -30～350℃. Commonly used grades are QT400-15, QT450-10, QT500-7.
- Carbon steel (WCA, ASTM A216 WCB, WCC): suitable for nominal pressure PN≤32.0MPa, suitable for medium and high-pressure valves with a working temperature between -29 and +425℃, of which 16Mn and 30Mn working temperature is -29～595℃, commonly used to replace ASTM A105. Commonly used grades are WC1, WCB, ZG25, and high-quality steel 20, 25, 30, and low alloy structural steel 16Mn.
- Low-temperature carbon steel (LCB ASTM A352 LCC): suitable for media with nominal pressure PN≤6.4Mpa, temperature≥-196℃ ethylene, propylene, liquid natural gas, liquid nitrogen, etc. The commonly used grades are ZG1Cr18Ni9, 0Cr18Ni9, 1Cr18Ni9Ti, ZG0Cr18Ni9
- Alloy steel (WC6, ASTM A217 WC9), suitable for high temperature and high-pressure valves of non-corrosive medium with a working temperature between -29～595℃; WC5 and WC9 are suitable for working temperature between -29～650℃ High temperature and high-pressure valves for corrosive media.
- Austenitic stainless steel (ASTM A351), suitable for valves with corrosive media whose working temperature is between -196～+600℃.
- Monel alloy (ASTM A494): Mainly suitable for valves with hydrogen fluorine medium.
- Cast copper alloy (ASTM A494): Mainly suitable for valves for oxygen pipelines with operating temperatures between -29 and 595°C.
Application of butterfly valve
- Generally, in throttling, regulating control, and mud medium, the structure length is required to be short and the opening and closing speed is fast (1/4 revolution). Low-pressure cut-off (small pressure difference), the butterfly valve is recommended.
- The butterfly valve can be used when two-position adjustment, narrowing channel, low noise, cavitation and vaporization phenomenon, a small amount of leakage into the atmosphere, and abrasive media.
- When the butterfly valve is used under special conditions of throttling adjustment, or strict sealing, or severe wear, low temperature (cryogenic), etc., it is necessary to use a three-eccentric or double-eccentric special designed metal seal with an adjustment device Butterfly valve.
- The centerline butterfly valve is suitable for fresh water, sewage, seawater, saltwater, steam, natural gas, food, medicine, oil, and various products that require complete sealing, zero gas test leakage, high life requirements, and working temperature of -10~150℃ Acid Zang and other pipelines.
- The soft sealing eccentric butterfly valve is suitable for the two-way opening and closing and adjustment of ventilation and dust removal pipelines and is widely used in gas pipelines and waterways in metallurgy, light industry, electric power, and petrochemical systems.
- The metal-to-metal wire sealing double eccentric butterfly valve is suitable for urban heating, steam, water and gas, oil, acid, and alkali pipelines, as a regulating and intercepting device.
- In addition to being used as a large-scale pressure swing adsorption (PSA) gas separation device program control valve, the metal-to-metal surface seal triple eccentric butterfly valve can also be widely used in petroleum, petrochemical, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, and other fields. It is a gate valve, stop valve, etc. Good alternative product.